It does not get any simpler, or healthier than this.
- 1 Flatout with flaxseed ((or a whole wheat tortilla))
- 1 cup Fresh, baby spinach
- 1/2 cup Broccoli coleslaw or slices of red cabbage and carrots
- 3 slices Red onion (thin)
- 1 TBS Newman's Own Olive Oil & Vinegar Dressing
- 3 oz Dietz & Watson Uncured Applewood Ham OR all-natural uncured ham ((sliced thin))
- 1 slice Baby Swiss cheese, sliced thin
Lay the FlatOut onto a clean surface and add all ingredients.
Roll the FlatOut tightly and cut in half.
Serve with fresh strawberries.