Stuffed Mushrooms with Chicken & Spinach
Mushrooms are disease fighters. This is your anti-inflammatory food which is necessary in fighting all diseases but especially important for healthy gut function.
Okay, here comes one of my all time favorites, and yes, you get some cheese!
- 1 Large portobello mushroom ((Stem removed))
- 5 Large black olives ((sliced))
- 1/2 cup Dice tomato
- 1 cup cooked chicken ((Use any leftovers you have on hand))
- 1/4 cup Fresh baby spinach ((Enough to cover the stuffed mushroom))
- 1 slice Dietz & Watson Baby Swiss Cheese (, Cut on 1-1/2" (The deli person will love that you know how you want it sliced.))
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Dried basil
Preheat oven to 425.
Spray the bottom of a small pan and place mushroom, bottom side up, into the pan.
Add olives, tomato, and spices.
Top with spinach and chicken and place slice cheese on top.
Cook, uncovered, for 25 minutes or until cheese is golden brown. Let stand 3 minutes before serving. YUM!