Eat LIke The Rainbow
Course: Side Dish
- 1 Medium fresh bunch of asparagus (washed; cut the asparagus 3/4" down past tips onto the stalk to use)
- Juice of 1/4 of a fresh lemon
- 1/4 cup Red bell pepper, cubed about 1/4" thick
- 1 cup Fresh pineapple, cubed about 1/4" thick
- 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
In a medium pan over medium-high heat, heat oil.
Add all ingredients except spices.
Cook for 3 minutes, stirring often.
Add spices and stir to incorporate.
Cook another 2 minutes.
Remove from heat and pour into a serving dish. Serve warm.