The power of protein! This hits all the right buttons after your muscle-building workout!
- 3 All-natural, medium brown eggs
- 3 TBS Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 cup Organic 2% Silk milk
- 1/4 lb Dietz & Watson all-natural, oven roasted turkey
- 1/4 cup Red onion , chopped
- 1/4 cup Fresh baby spinach
- 1 Small hot house tomato , diced
- 1/8 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp Sea salt
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne pepper
- Pinch of shredded, all-natural Sargento cheddar cheese
In a medium bowl, beat eggs with milk and spices. Set aside.
In a large pan over medium-high heat, heat oil.
Add turkey, onion, tomato, and spinach to hot oil. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Pour in egg mixture. Stir to incorporate and lower heat.
Shake the pan back and forth and stir eggs until done, about 3 minutes or until firm.
Remove from heat. Top with cheese.
Tilt pan with eggs over plate and pour onto the plate, folding the omelet as you place it onto the plate.