A great lunch, dinner or side! Perfect with a warm asparagus soup!
- 12 26/30 count Wild caught shrimp, cooked, deveined, tails on
- 1 12 oz box Veggie pasta, twisted elbow or rotini
- 1 12 oz jar Roasted red peppers, slice about 1/2” thick
- 12 large Black olives, pitted
- 5 oz Crumbled Feta cheese
- 2 tsp Basil leaves
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 TBS Newman's Own Olive Oil & Vinegar Dressing
In a large pan, cook pasta according to package directions.
Pour cooked pasta into a colander and strain.
Toss cooked pasta with ice cubes to cool or toss pasta under cold water until cool. Or, you can let stand and cool at room temperature then refrigerate for later use.
Put all ingredients in a large bowl and toss until combined.