- 1 cup Triple berry blend (frozen strawberries, raspberries & blackberries)
- 1 scoop Chocolate Whey protein (1 scoop = about 2 TBS)
- 2 cups Coconut Vanilla Silk
- 1 TBS Low-sodium JIF peanut butter
- 1 8 oz cup Oikos Zero Triple Berry Yogurt
- 1 medium Banana, peeled
Before beginning, take a beverage glass of your choice and chill in the refrigerator or freezer.
In a blender, mix the frozen berries, Whey protein and Silk on high for 15 seconds for best results.
Add the remaining ingredients into the blender and blend for 20 seconds.
Pour into a chilled glass and serve cool.