Healthy Italian Chicken
- 2 Boneless, skinless all-natural chicken breast ((cubed, about 1/4" thick))
- 2 cups Zucchini ((sliced, about 1/4" thick))
- 2 cups Baby bella mushrooms
- 1 box Whole wheat pasta
- 1 14.5 oz can Diced tomatoes
- 2 1/3 TBS Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Dried basil
In a medium pan over high heat, boil pasta for 5 minutes.
Add 1 tsp. of extra virgin olive oil to the water.
Remove pasta from heat and set aside.
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, grill chicken in oil and spices, turning often.
Cook chicken for 5 to 6 minutes or until done.
Add zucchini and mushrooms and cook for another 5 minutes.
Add diced tomatoes and lower heat.
Simmer for 3 minutes.
Putting it all together
Drain pasta and pour onto a serving platter.
Pour chicken mixture on top of pasta and serve hot.