Another amazing way to present chicken to your family. No complaints here! They will love it!
- 1 8.5 oz can All-natural black beans
- 1 lb Boneless, skinless chicken breast , cubed
- 2 cups Fresh asparagus , chopped
- 1 Large Roma tomatoe , diced
- 1/4 cup Red onion , diced
- 1/4 cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 TBS Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Lemon pepper
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
In a small pan over medium heat, heat black beans. Stir occasionally.
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, sauté cubed chicken in hot oil and spices.
Stir once a minute for 3 minutes and then add vegetables.
Stir occasionally and cook for 3 minutes. Vegetables should be crunchy, not soggy.
Spoon beans into a small bowl, just enough to cover the bottom of the bowl.
Top with chicken mixture and top chicken with shredded cheese. Serve hot!