Barbecue Chicken Wrap
A Texas favorite with flare!
- 12 Boneless, skinless chicken strips
- 1 pkg Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Small red onion (, sliced about 1/8" thick)
- 1 jar All-natural/organic barbecue sauce
- 4 TBS Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Lemon pepper
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1 pkg Flatouts with Flaxseed
Brush chicken with oil.
Sprinkle each strip with spices, topside only.
On a hot grill, grill chicken strips. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes per side or until juices run clear.
Using one tortilla at a time, sprinkle a generous amount of shredded cheese onto the tortilla.
Top with 2 pieces of grilled chicken and three slices of red onion.
Top with barbecue sauce and roll tightly.
Slice the tortilla at an angle and serve hot.
I recommend Flatouts with Flaxseed, available at a lot of groceries across the country. If you cannot get those, then whole tortillas are also great for this recipe.
Perfect for picnics and family gatherings.