This is one of my most requested burgers! Full of flavor and goodness. Perfect for those growing kids!
- 2 lbs Grass-fed ground beef
- 1 16-oz Salsa (your choice)
- 4 strips Nitrate-free bacon, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 cup White onion (diced)
- 1 package Sliced pepper jack cheese
- 1 package Sliced Cheddar Cheese
- 1 TBS Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 package sourdough rolls
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Lemon pepper
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
In a small skillet over medium-high heat, cook bacon and onion in oil with spices.
Stir occasionally. Cook for 3 minutes and set aside.
In a large bowl, mix ground sirloin with Salsa. Mix to combine.
Make patties by hand and grill on a hot grill until done.
Top with both cheeses, garnish with your favorite veggies, and serve hot!