Makes you feel warm and cozy inside…yum!
- 1 Ribeye steak (, cubed, about 1" thick)
- 20 Fresh green beans (, tips removed)
- 1 cup Red onion (, sliced)
- 1 cup Red pepper (, diced)
- 1 ear Fresh corn on the cob (, corn removed from the cob)
- 1 14.5 oz can Beef broth (, no salt added)
- 1 14.5 oz can Diced tomatoes
- 4 cups water (if desired*)
- 1 TBS Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Lemon pepper
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
Pour beef broth and diced tomatoes in a large pot over high heat.
In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté steak in oil and Zeis spice.
Cook for 3 minutes, turning often.
Add to the beef broth and diced tomatoes.
In the same skillet, sauté remaining ingredients for 3 minutes.
Add to the pot. Lower heat and stir.
*If you want a more liquid, add water here.
Simmer soup for 30 minutes. Serve hot.