Makes you feel warm and cozy inside...yum!
Course: Main Course, Soup
- 1 Ribeye steak , cubed, about 1" thick
- 20 Fresh green beans , tips removed
- 1 cup Red onion , sliced
- 1 cup Red pepper , diced
- 1 ear Fresh corn on the cob , corn removed from the cob
- 1 14.5 oz can Beef broth , no salt added
- 1 14.5 oz can Diced tomatoes
- 4 cups water if desired*
- 1 TBS Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Lemon pepper
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
Pour beef broth and diced tomatoes in a large pot over high heat.
In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté steak in oil and Zeis spice.
Cook for 3 minutes, turning often.
Add to the beef broth and diced tomatoes.
In the same skillet, sauté remaining ingredients for 3 minutes.
Add to the pot. Lower heat and stir.
*If you want a more liquid, add water here.
Simmer soup for 30 minutes. Serve hot.
*I like my soups thick so I don't add a lot of water, but either way, this is a great soup!