Here is another superfood to need to add to your grocery list! Cabbage is a gift from God for our brains. And boy…is it loaded with all we need to keep the ‘ol thinker…thinking!
- 1 cup Red cabbage, slices
- 1 cup Green cabbage, sliced
- 4 TBS Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBS Newman's Own Olive Oil & Vinegar Dressing
- 1 slice Fresh lime, squeezed ((about 1/8 of a small lime))
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne pepper
In a large pot over medium-high heat, heat oil.
Add sliced cabbage to the hot oil and stir.
Add lime juice and stir.
Add spices and stir
Cook, stirring often until cabbage starts to look limp, about 3-5 minutes
Remove from heat and serve. Enjoy!