Grass-fed Beef Sliders
Here’s a fun and healthy way to get some great protein in those you love! Perfect when the kiddos have friends over or for an easy afternoon snack when your athlete is beyond hungry!
- 1 lb Grass-fed beef ((85% lean, 15% fat))
- 2 slices Baby swiss cheese ((thin sliced and quartered))
- 1 8-pack Small, whole wheat or multi-grain buns
- 1/4 cup Red onion ((sliced thin))
- 1 cup Baby spinach
- 2 TBS Newman's Own Olive Oil & Vinegar Dressing
- 1 TBS Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Lemon pepper
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
Preheat oven to 425°
In a large bowl, mix meat with dressing, Worcestershire Sauce, and Zeis Spice.
Using your hands, make patties with the meat. Should make 8 small patties.
- Gently push the back of a spoon into the center of the patty, making a slight indenture.*
Place patties in a shallow glass pan and bake at 425 for 15 minutes or until juices run clear.**
Remove cooked patties from oven and top with cheese.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Place cheese patty, sliced red onion, and baby spinach on a bun.
Add your favorite condiment and serve warm.