Asian Grilled Pizza
This will put a smile on anyone’s face!
A nice twist on a family favorite!
- 1 Large pizza crust
- 1 Large bonesless, skinless chicken breast or top sirloin steak
- 6 Shiitake mushrooms (, chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 cups Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 TBS Fresh basil (, chopped)
- 2 1/2 cups Teriyaki sauce
- 4 TBS Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TBS Dried sesame seeds
Over a hot grill or in a large skillet over medium-high heat, grill chicken and steak in olive oil.
Sprinkle one side only with garlic powder.
Grill for 5 minutes per side for chicken and 3 minutes per side for steak.
Remove from heat and cube.
In a large bowl, add cubed meat with teriyaki sauce.
Stir until meat is covered thoroughly.
Mix a TBS of teriyaki sauce with 2 cups of cheese.
Cover the bottom of the pizza crust with the teriyaki and cheese mixture.
Evenly place cubed meat around pizza crust.
Top meat with chopped mushrooms, fresh basil and sesame seeds.
Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. YUM!