All Natural Pork Ribs with Greek Salad
- 2 racks All-natural pork ribs
- 1 package Fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup Red onion
- 1/2 cup Black olives (, drained)
- 1/2 cup Grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Traditional feta cheese (, crumbled)
- 1 bottle All-natural pomegranate-raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- 6 TBS Extra virgin olive oil (, divided)
- 2 tsp Garlic powder (, divided)
- 2 tsp Lemon pepper (, divided)
- 2 tsp Cayenne pepper (, divided)
Preheat oven to 275° F
Place ribs onto a large baking sheet and cover both racks with oil and spices.
Cover tightly with foil and bake at 275 for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Let ribs rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
In a large mixing bowl, pour 2 cups of salad dressing in the bottom of the bowl.
Add all other salad ingredients.
Chill for 30 minutes before serving.
Toss well and serve as a side with ribs.