Perfect with a salad or sautéed asparagus. Enjoy!
- 1 Pork tenderloin , slided into medallions, about 1/4" think
- 2 cups Baby portabella mushrooms
- 1 cup Dried Shiitake mushrooms
- 2 cups Monterrery mushrooms , sliced
- 4 TBS Extra virgin olive oil , divided
- 2 tsp Garlic powder , divided
- 1 tsp Lemon pepper
- 1 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp Dried basil
- 1/2 cup White wine
- Italian parsley , for ganish
In a large pan over medium-high heat, grill pork medallions in 2 TBS. of extra virgin olive oil, 1 tsp. garlic powder, 1 tsp. lemon pepper, and 1 tsp. cayenne pepper.
Cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side, turning once.
In a medium pan over medium heat, cook mushrooms in 2 TBS. extra virgin olive oil, 1 tsp. garlic powder, 1 tsp. dried basil, and 1/2 cup of white wine.
Stir to incorporate and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes. Place medallions in a row, across a serving dish.
Pour mushroom sauce over pork loin medallions. Garnish with fresh parsley.