- 4 cups Shredded potatoes (I like to mix sweet potatoes with Idaho potatoes)
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1 cup Heavy whipping cream Lactose free works, too!
- 1 lb Mild pork sausage All-natural and nitrate free, please!
- 1 cup Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 small White onion chopped
- 1 medium Tomato chopped
- 1 16 oz jar Salsa Your choice!
- 1 package English muffins Whole wheat is fine - there are usually 6 to a package.
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Lemon pepper
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 8 TBS Extra virgin olive oil
In a large bowl, whisk eggs with cream. Set aside.
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook potatoes in 6 TBS, of oil. Turn often.
In another large skillet over medium-high heat, cook sausage in 2 TBS. of olive oil.
Add spices. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
Add onions and tomatoes and cook for 1 minute.
Pour egg mixture in with the sausage and vegetables and stir to incorporate.
Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add cheese and stir.
Spoon potatoes onto a serving platter and top with egg mixture.
Spoon salsa on top. Serve hot with toasted English muffins.