Here is one of those "oh...how fabulous" recipes. Your guest will be blown away by how eye appealing this is and how wonderfully delicious! Perfect treat next to a fire with a fine glass of wine and your love!
- 1 16 oz round Brie Cheese
- 1 Large Poblano pepper seeded & diced
- 1 Large Banana peeled & diced
- 1 cup Plum Jam
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 1/2 cup Chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup Masala cooking wine
- 2 TBS Extra virgin olive oil
In a large pan over medium heat, sauté pepper in oil for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add all other ingredients except wine and brie cheese and stir to incorporate.
Lower heat and cook for 2 minutes.
Slowly pour in wine and stir.
Cook for another 2 minutes and remove from heat.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
Spoon chutney over Brie and serve.